- November 12, 2018
- Good Design is Good Business
Good design finds a way to navigate all its unique challenges and incredible opportunities to create a sum that is greater than all its parts. Here, we explore this idea through Multi-Family Housing design.
- November 5, 2018
- Meet the People: Zhurong Qian
- October 29, 2018
- Design Considerations for Student Housing
To create a successful design for higher education student housing spaces, our Higher Education studio has identified the items that need to be addressed.
- October 19, 2018
- Construction Engineer Becomes Principal for a Day
Principal for a Day program is an eye opening experience into the daily routine of the elementary schools that we design.
- October 16, 2018
- Meet the People: Misty James
- September 12, 2018
- Solar Panels Add Returns to Your Wallet
How can a homeowner potentially eliminate their electricity bill?
- September 4, 2018
- Meet the People: Tim Terman
- August 27, 2018
- Design, Color, and Children in Education and Healthcare Environments
Designers intentionally choose colors to promote calming and healing environments in education and healthcare spaces accessed by children.
- August 21, 2018
- A Middle Ground: Connecting Suburban to Urban
It's predicted that within the next five years, 20-25% of America's shopping malls will close. How could we redesign those spaces into multi-use developments to benefit our communities?
- August 13, 2018
- Interns Research Emerging Technology
How could various emerging technologies further the skill sets of DC's design team? Learn more from our summer interns.
- August 6, 2018
- Celebrating City Culture through Interactive Architecture
The integration of interactive architecture, whether it be murals, sculptures, water features, or exhibits, will create a cohesive identity to Fort Wayne and unite the community and its professionals in continued efforts of thoughtful design.
- July 30, 2018
- Internet of Things - Bluetooth Mesh
The "Internet of Things” encompasses the interconnectivity of every day electronic devices. Through complex electrical signaling, your smart devices could realize a communication path between one another to do some amazing things.
- July 16, 2018
- Creativity and Community
DC volunteers spent the weekend with the Three Rivers Festival Chalk Walk and Egg Drop competitions!
- July 2, 2018
- Revisiting the Old Stomping Grounds
Electrical Engineer Cooper Hill shares his experience working on his alma mater, Adams Central.
- May 21, 2018
- Lack of Safe Water Inspires Design Project
A DC electrical engineering intern details his Senior Design Project from his last year at IPFW, where he and a team designed a Water Kiosk prototype aimed to help people tasked with collecting safe drinking water to do so safely and with minimal travel time.