- June 25, 2017
- DC25: We ♥ Fort Wayne
Downtown Fort Wayne is thriving and growing more each and every year. We’re proud to play a small role in this growth, and be located in the heart of a city where momentum like this is not only possible, but encouraged.
- June 9, 2017
- Welcome to Electric Works!
What was once the General Electric campus will soon be completely transformed into Electric Works. The redevelopment will give new life to the historic buildings, currently in a state of urban decay.
- May 25, 2017
- DC25: A Snapshot of People-First Higher Education Spaces
We've served many higher education clients over the last 25 years.
- April 25, 2017
- DC25: Work Hard. Have Fun.
As long as we've existed, we've been having fun as a team. Coming to work can be fun when you love what you do.
- April 24, 2017
- Meet the People: Craig Scully
- April 10, 2017
- Confronting the Challenges Facing Small, Private Colleges
Demographics, economics, regulatory changes, and structural challenges are four critical issues affecting small, private higher education institutions today.
- March 25, 2017
- DC25: More Than a Name
After 25 years in business, it’s hard not to look back and reminisce a bit.
- March 20, 2017
- Five Steps to a Successful Project
What can you do to ensure a project's success?
- March 13, 2017
- Interior Design Creates the Aesthetic of a Space
What is an interior designer responsible for in the life of a project?
- February 25, 2017
- DC25: A Snapshot of People-First Workplaces
We've served many corporate clients over the last 25 years.
- February 22, 2017
- Design Collaborative named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Indiana
- February 20, 2017
- Meet the People: Terry Wagner
- February 13, 2017
- Bank on Design: Five Trends Shaping the Architecture of Financial Institutions
Today's financial institutions are designed to meet the changing needs of customers, branding, technology, staffing, and programming.
- January 25, 2017
- DC25: Celebrating 25 Years of Design
Twenty-five years later, our mission remains to improve people's worlds.