- December 27, 2017
- 25 for DC25: The Definitive List
As 2017 and Design Collaborative’s 25th year of creating people-first places comes to a close, we thought it only fitting to look back at 25 of the great things that happened in our 25th year.
- December 18, 2017
- Design Collaborative Wins AIA Fort Wayne Award
- December 13, 2017
- Kelli Warner, Construction Engineer, Wins BCA Emerging Leader Award
- December 11, 2017
- LEDs vs. Incandescents: A Christmas Case Study
By replacing your incandescent strands of Christmas lights with LEDs, you'll save enough money to put in that swimming pool. And if there's enough left over, you'll be able to fly the whole family down to help you dedicate it!
- December 6, 2017
- Design Collaborative Wins Excellence In Construction Award
- December 4, 2017
- Water Wants to Ruin Your Building
Figuring out where and how water is getting into your building after construction is complete is incredibly difficult and potentially expensive. That’s why it is critical to make sure that a Water Resistive Barrier is effectively designed, detailed, and constructed in your next building project.