- April 30, 2019
- Design Collaborative Wins Two 2019 Building Contractors Association Awards
- April 29, 2019
- Technology in the Evolving Workplace
Technology has greatly impacted the way we communicate and collaborate with one another in the workplace over the last decade. We have the opportunity to work from almost anywhere, whenever and however we want to, using wireless and mobile technology.
- April 25, 2019
- Physical Study Models
Continuing our celebration of National Architecture Week, Architect David West discusses the construction of hand-crafted, physical study models.
- April 22, 2019
- Architects: More Than Designer Eyeglasses and Black Sweaters
"My favorite thing about National Architecture Week is that it forces our collective profession to think critically about how we engage with the rest of the world... Unless you’re a designer, you’ve probably never been fully aware of the influence good design has on your life. Spaces influence a lot about how we feel and operate."
- April 15, 2019
- How Does a Solar Power System Work?
When light strikes a solar panel, energy is imparted to the atoms in the panel. Learn more about how a solar power system works, and discover if it's right for your needs.
- April 8, 2019
- Project Spotlight: Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- April 1, 2019
- Meet the People: Greg Estes